The Wyandotte Thread

I'm wanting to get some wyandotte chicks. I want to get some area kids started in showing poultry, so I am only interested in chicks from proven show stock. I had placed an order with a very reputable breeder a couple months ago, but due to circumstances beyond his control he had to cancel the order.

I would like to get at least a couple varieties. I had ordered white and silver laced LF wyandottes. Is there anyone out there that can help me find some excellent quality chicks? I'm not interested in hatchery stock. I would consider varieties other than white and silver laced, but those are my first two choices. I understand that it is usually best to ship about 25 chicks, so if I could get several varieties to make up that 25 that would be just great.

I am not interested in hatching eggs at this time. I only have a small incubator, and it's going to be busy for a few months hatching some of my other breeds.

If someone has some chicks that would meet this criteria, please PM me and maybe we can work something out.
Thanks

My White Wyandotte bantams,

12005_p8261133.jpg

Quote:
Who did you try to order from? I dont want to send you back to the original breeder you tried to order from....I can think of several places you could order from, although I am sure everyones list is getting pretty long by now.

Back
Top Bottom