There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

yuckyuck.gif
that's hilarious!

Red Bridge/Kinzua dam isnt very far from my house. its actually only a few minutes through the woods. this "big foot" was spotted not even 15 minutes from my house very recently. its kinda creepy...

I believe there are all sorts of things out there.. seen and unseen.

BUT this is a bear with really bad mange. One of the pics, where it's hard to really see the head, seems like the purportions are wrong. After staring at it.. I decided it's an optical illusion from the angle, and say BEAR. And I agree, the poor thing needs some help.

Meghan

I try to keep an open mind about things. For instance, I look faithfully for Champ every time I am on the Lake Champlain ferry! I've been watching for 40 years now and haven't seen him yet...
However, this certainly appears to be a starving bear with a horrific case of mange. Very sad. Hopefully it can be trapped and euthanized, the poor thing. I'm sure it is quite miserable.
Bears actually have very long legs, they just don't appear this long in a well fleshed and furred healthy bear.

Wild Black Silkiemonkey

Now thats SCARY!!!
barnie.gif

Well I think I stated before that I do not believe there is such a thing as bigfoot! But my DW does and goes to the web site all the time for the latest info. She is convinced that is why ther are no small animals around here. I think it is the bobcats! So as long as they dont attack the chickens during the day, they have a pass.

Randy​

Back
Top Bottom