There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

I agree Rufus doesn't sound safe for chickens!
Somebody needs to tell the Forest service these guys don't exist.

I am afraid that while people follow the forest service's advice, taking pictures and making notes, they will end up on the menu. I my advice is to run like crazy, especially faster than some else.

Those critters eat just about anything, including old, fat bald men.

Their dead bodies are not found, and I suspect that is because they eat them. Some tribes in New Guinea do likewise.

Let's see what Mr. Forest Ranger does when he meets up with a bunch of bigfeet. He will probably try to write them tickets for pooping on public property without a use permit.

It may be illegal to kill a bigfoot, but what about a blobsqatch? Most of the photos seem to be mostly blobs.

If the Sasquatch does finally come out of the woods, they would probably qualify for food stamps, low income housing, the Affordable Care Act coverage, WIC and a ton of other social welfare benefits.

We would have to have an affirmative action program to redress the years of repression they suffered while hiding in the woods. Doorways would have to be widened and raised to accommodate their height. Seats on public transit will have to be adjusted to allow of their use by Sasquatches of all faiths, races and sexual orientations.

Kids would have to be bussed into Sasquatch intensive neighborhoods so that they can go to school with little squatches.

References to "Sasquatch" and "Big Foot" will be deemed politically incorrect, and those using these terms will suffer social condemnation.

There will be affirmative hiring programs to ensure that the big fellow and big ladies have a fair chance at all jobs. You may have a Sasquatch supervisor that you will have to help by doing his or her work and correcting their errors.

How will you deal with it when your daughter or son begin dating a squatch? Think of how your grand kids will look. But if they are dating gay squatches, you probably won't have that problem.

Will we respect squatch culture, or will we force them to wear clothes and cover up their junk? We really need to think about this.

Will there be a federally funded outreach program to teach the big people how to use toilet paper and the porcelain throne?

Will grocery stores be forced to supply squatch related items? Will squatch cuisine based upon berries and carrion become all the rage?

Will the FCC require broadcasters to air programs of howls and tree knocking?

Integrating the Sasquatch will be a real challenge to our society. Think about it. Maybe the big fellow is smart enough to just stay in the woods.

Still no sightings of the big people. Maybe as the weather warms up, people may report seeing them. Keep your eyes peeled and a lock on your hen house.

Well, there are a couple of interesting videos posted on Youtube. The first one was a ten year old native Canadian kid that took pictures of a bigfoot with his I Pad. His name is Kevin Goodrain. I think this is the most authentic report I have seen.

There is also a video of a garden raiding bigfoot from New Mexico. He did a real job on a water melon patch. The photos are long distance and not very informative.

Look them up and judge for yourself.

It has been a long time since I posted on here. It is good to see Rufus and Suzierd still on this thread. I have one story of a friend of mine from last July to share. He took his family camping to the South Hills near Twin Falls Idaho to participate in a archery competition. He explained that there camp was quite away from anybody in a remote basin. He said he was at the end of a old wood cutting road and did not see any recent signs of people or seen any person in the vicinity of where they camped. Anyway he said the second night there a loud bellowing was heard on the ridge above camp after it was dark. They listened to it while around the fire as it traveled the ridge bellowing every so often. After it had passed the camp a commotion of loud chirping and breaking branches ensued. He said his dogs all went into their tent, his wife became scared and went to the tent. He said he stayed up most of the night making sure the fire didn't go out. He said that through the night the chirping and branch breaking went on around them until it started to get light. The part that I liked is when he told me he knew it was no animal he knew of when his wife woke him up frantically saying something was answering the kids everytime they yelled at each other. He packed camped and left as soon as he could and will not go back.

It has been a long time since I posted on here. It is good to see Rufus and Suzierd still on this thread. I have one story of a friend of mine from last July to share. He took his family camping to the South Hills near Twin Falls Idaho to participate in a archery competition. He explained that there camp was quite away from anybody in a remote basin. He said he was at the end of a old wood cutting road and did not see any recent signs of people or seen any person in the vicinity of where they camped. Anyway he said the second night there a loud bellowing was heard on the ridge above camp after it was dark. They listened to it while around the fire as it traveled the ridge bellowing every so often. After it had passed the camp a commotion of loud chirping and breaking branches ensued. He said his dogs all went into their tent, his wife became scared and went to the tent. He said he stayed up most of the night making sure the fire didn't go out. He said that through the night the chirping and branch breaking went on around them until it started to get light. The part that I liked is when he told me he knew it was no animal he knew of when his wife woke him up frantically saying something was answering the kids everytime they yelled at each other. He packed camped and left as soon as he could and will not go back.

To bad he won't go back and take you with him sounds like it would be s exciting trip! Great to hear from you
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom