There's loud crowing in my garage

Bisqit&Gravy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Mo my naked neck is very loud to begin with but add that with being in the garage and oh my is he REALLY loud.

Him and his 2 ladies are in there b/c they are sick...CRD. We rigged up a pen in there Monday night next to the door so I can shovel straight out the door. I have to rethink my pen today b/c it was very hard to catch them for injections last night. I had to crawl thru a 14 inch opening and get in there...hahaha. I'm quite impressed how after one injection the Henriettas are so much better today!!! Mo's eyes and nose were crusted up this morning and his chest is still rattling but he's crowing:)

What got me this morning was how did he know what time it was in a dark garage??? I heard him before I even got up..hahaha

Bisqit&Gravy :

Mo my naked neck is very loud to begin with but add that with being in the garage and oh my is he REALLY loud.

Him and his 2 ladies are in there b/c they are sick...CRD. We rigged up a pen in there Monday night next to the door so I can shovel straight out the door. I have to rethink my pen today b/c it was very hard to catch them for injections last night. I had to crawl thru a 14 inch opening and get in there...hahaha. I'm quite impressed how after one injection the Henriettas are so much better today!!! Mo's eyes and nose were crusted up this morning and his chest is still rattling but he's crowing:)

What got me this morning was how did he know what time it was in a dark garage??? I heard him before I even got up..hahaha

I kept Gogane, Leto and Wilma in my spare bathroom when they first came here because we didn;t have their pens done yet. No windows, doors closed and that Boy has some serious lungs on him, scared the bejesus out of my dogs the first morning......​

We had our rooster get sick on us this year when we had rain off and on for 4 days, well, He brought him inside to take care of. You think crowing in the garage is loud, you should hear it when it's INSIDE the HOUSE!! OMG! and he not only looks like foghorn leghorn, sounds like a dang old fog horn too!! The funniest thing was, he mostly did it to scare daddy! OOO and they LOVE gatorade! Oh pretty whiteboy still has his gatorade grin
lol.png

Here's him sucking up to the cam:
16415_091208_1348.jpg

Here's him watching t.v. lol
16415_sdfgsf.jpg

That's too funny. I would have loved to bring them in the house but I have birds. My macaw already quacks b/c he can hear and see the ducks out the window. I can only imagine him crowing along with 2 other parrots I have..hahaha

lol I was afraid our parrot was going to learn how to crow from our roosters, then thankfully, I found out it doesn't talk, only whistles! yay!!!

haha, isn't it funny how they know when you have a headache, are too tired or just plain out not expecting it when they let loose with the world's biggest loudest and longest crow of thier life?
lau.gif

In fact, the bane of my existance is standing right there in front of the window, staring at me, crowing. What?! you can't possibly be hungry yet!
D.gif
gig.gif
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom