They are gunna put microchips in pills**no kidding!**

Umm... SOooo, it's a good idea it can send data about what the pill is doing etc, to your doctor over the internet, the doctor would then be able to see if the pill is doing what it should....
hide.gif

Quote:
The point is that the microchip is not really about helping YOU or ME, it's about selling more pills! Where there is potential for great good there is ALWAYS potential for great evil...

I'd rather they leave me alone and stop coming up with idea to track me. Whether it be a microchip to track how well a pill works, track where I am going/what I am doing, or messing with my rights to grow/raise my own food. If they approve tracking what the pull does, who's to say they don't eventually approve it to track other aspects of life. Its almost like we are mix of guinea pigs and puppets.

I have always been the naive type to think that the gov't looks out for us, but lately I am thinking they look out for corporations and big business (pharmaceuticals, etc) at the expense of us.
hit.gif

I don't find a thing to detect stomach acidity to be delving into my private thoughts and activities.

They plan to put them first into transplant-rejection drugs. The chip would notify the doctor if the transplant is being rejected. I think transplant patients will appreciate it.

I don't think there's anything toxic in chips, but I am not sure if they can get them approved and released the way they're talking about doing it.

If it was a very temporary way of gathering data about the pill it might not be so bad. But most technology can will be abused. I don't think that the argument about the microchip being dangerous worries me much, because of the heavy metals is really a problem. After all we microchip our pets and they don't seem to have any associated health problems from the chip it self. But then we live longer than most pets. I don't think that I would be willing to try it, because once this microchip is in the body it isn't coming out. The information is potentially going to be to easy to hack into at some point. What does concern me is when will it be decided for us that we that everyone must be micro-chipped so that we can be tracked. Already we are being lied to about the airport screening scans. They say that the machine can not keep any copies of the scans, yet it has been proven that they can. After all if they do need to use the scan information on a real terrorist, do you really think that the scan info isn't going to be used?

This one more step in being able to control the population, and make sure that we do what these massive conglomerates want us to do, and that is to buy only products that they produce. They will keep us safe, while not caring that their products may harm us.

Quote:
If you have a passport card, it has a chip, too. Border agents know where you are at any time IF you don't keep the card in the little 'jacket' it comes with. I don't like any of this...

Gahhhh! And i just put my tin foil hat away for the winter...
barnie.gif

Time to dig it back out again..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom