They're here, they're here!!! (pics)

augustmomx2

Songster
11 Years
Aug 31, 2008
Central Indiana
I'm soooo excited right now!! My chicks were shipped out from Ideal yesterday & arrived in Central Indiana today @ 10am! The PO was great, the guy I talked to early this morning, called me on my cell as soon as they arrived
big_smile.png
I received all of my chicks (I ordered 12 pullets) & received 7 extra RIRs for "packing peanuts." They marked their heads, even tho I didn't request them to. They are all eating & drinking very well & are so funny when they sleep. There is an EE that has stolen my heart, she's so puffy & brave
smile.png
Okay enough, enough, I could go on forever! Here are some pics!

chick3.jpg

CIMG1650.jpg

chick1.jpg

chick4.jpg

The EE that I love is in the middle, the cream colored chick w/the black stripes

Quote:
OMG that is hysterical!
lol.png
My husband brought home 2 ginormous rolls of industrial-strength papertowels. They're super-absorbent & although they try, the babies can't pick & shred them. Thanks for looking
smile.png

Quote:
Make sure you post pics, I'm sure mine will grow-up super fast & I'll be needing a baby-pic-fix
wink.png
I know me & my 6yo are arguing as to whom the EE belongs to. As soon as he got home from school he said "that one is my favorite" pointing to MY favorite!

Back
Top Bottom