THEY'VE ZIPPED FIVE DAYS EARLY!

Pics
Voice
Not sure if runners will get a drake feather in ten weeks.
Thanks, that was how I determined mine too. One was just a slower quacker than the other one. Then the green dots came on the bill as mine were Fawn and White. I have a baby one now that is Fawn and White but only going on 3 weeks so it will still be a while before I can figure it out.

Poor California too, I am praying for those people and their animals. We have been so fortunate here in Ohio. We are supposed to get a scorcher day on Thursday with high humidity and it will feel like 110 even though it will only be 93. I can't wait to melt on the bus, lol.

Poor California too, I am praying for those people and their animals. We have been so fortunate here in Ohio. We are supposed to get a scorcher day on Thursday with high humidity and it will feel like 110 even though it will only be 93. I can't wait to melt on the bus, lol.
Dang I know how that feels I live in Florida so it’s almost every day but if you’re not used to it sucks even more.

Okay someone on here lives in Montana who has ducks just worried about them. I know Washington state is also having them. Ya'll stay safe.
It's been really dry, but the overnight temperature is already down to the high 40's.
I had given my ducks the benefit of the doubt when they stopped laying mid June.

Back
Top Bottom