Things I've duct-taped:

DH has duct taped a whole fender to his father's car. The man said he was only doing 15 mph when he hit it, but the whole side of the car was trashed... looked more like he power slid into it!
lol.png

I've duct taped the grease trap in my mother's sink, since I was told to fix it... I'm not a plumber now and surely wasn't when I was 15.
tongue.png

Quote:
WD-40 only smells nice You really need to get some PB

POWER BLASTER

now i have to buy some just to see what it is!!! and then i can duct tape it to something!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
WD-40 only smells nice You really need to get some PB

POWER BLASTER

now i have to buy some just to see what it is!!! and then i can duct tape it to something!!!
big_smile.png

they say it will breakdown a styerfoam cup. Haven't tried it. Suff is to good to waste.

Quote:
big_smile.png

they say it will breakdown a styerfoam cup. Haven't tried it. Suff is to good to waste.

let's duct tape the outside of the cup and then hose it with the spray and see if we get a duct tape cup!!!
big_smile.png

I've Duct Taped lots of horse hooves.

I've Duct Taped leg casts on my dog.

I've Duct Taped a leg of a rooster.

(all of this is over proper dressings.)

I love duct tape.
wee.gif

I was once on an Alaska Airlines flight where they were duct taping the wing. After much discussion in the passenger compartment, the captain announced they were fixing the plane with a special "aviation tape". Yeah, right!!! I know duct tape when I see it, and so did every Alaskan on that plane. We flew a good long way with the tape on the wing...I can't remember if it was Seattle to Juneau or Ketchican to Juneau, but it was a ways.....
lol.png

Our son to a tree
lol.png

We were camping with friends and he kept running around and stealing food from people's plates and being a general nuisance (he was about 6). We told him if he didn't stop we would duct tape him to a tree. He didn't; we did
tongue.png

Liz
(His friends let him go after abt. 5 minutes - too soon to our thinking).

Back
Top Bottom