Things that I have said to my chickens

"Blackie, you can't lay eggs in the house! And no, the garage isn't your personal nestbox!"

*Blackie makes mad noises at me when I try to get eggs from under her* "Don't get mad at me! These aren't even YOUR eggs!!"

Me talking to Zoe: I am sorry that I lied to your brother saying he was gonna be ok right before thanksgiving. but don't worry, he tasted good at least, and didn't go to waste.

lau.gif
I love this thread .. .. .. .. I swear I had tears of laughter....

I just say "Sam Round em Up" and the dog puts them in the coop but this evening Little Red had other opinions and told her "you have 5 more minutes missy"

I forget they are not my real kids sometimes
bun.gif

Alright you silly chick,s it is the same waterer I have been taking out and putting in here for the last 4 weeks you don't have to try to kill yourselves in the corner.

I have unlocked the mysteries of the forcefield blocking your escape from the dreaded Breeding pen! Muwahahahaha!

Are you gonna talk to me? I didn't mean to eat your baby. It was an accident. That egg slipped out of my hand while I was admiring it!

I have unlocked the mysteries of the forcefield blocking your escape from the dreaded Breeding pen! Muwahahahaha!

Are you gonna talk to me? I didn't mean to eat your baby. It was an accident. That egg slipped out of my hand while I was admiring it!

LOL

Back
Top Bottom