Things you wish you could say

I don't like that "Adopt, don't shop" saying.

I'm not against shelter dogs, all but one (even him though kinda) that I have had growing up were rescues or shelter dogs. They're great dogs.

I don't think you should fork over hundreds for a mix though that someone happened to have because their dog got loose, especially if you have no way of knowing if both the parents were even healthy dogs.

BUT I am sick of people insinuating that I am an awful, no conscious holding dog killer because I want the OPTION to pick out a responsible, papered breeder of a pure breed I truly enjoy. I am not the person that if I can't get my special one I'm looking at, I'll just go to a shelter to adopt so I have a dog. I would rather not have one than one I didn't want.

Sorry, just getting a bit sick of this attitude everywhere suddenly

I don't like that "Adopt, don't shop" saying.

I'm not against shelter dogs, all but one (even him though kinda) that I have had growing up were rescues or shelter dogs. They're great dogs.

I don't think you should fork over hundreds for a mix though that someone happened to have because their dog got loose, especially if you have no way of knowing if both the parents were even healthy dogs.

BUT I am sick of people insinuating that I am an awful, no conscious holding dog killer because I want the OPTION to pick out a responsible, papered breeder of a pure breed I truly enjoy. I am not the person that if I can't get my special one I'm looking at, I'll just go to a shelter to adopt so I have a dog. I would rather not have one than one I didn't want.

Sorry, just getting a bit sick of this attitude everywhere suddenly
It's so true though. When I got my pup, I knew the breed I wanted. I didn't just want a dog, I wanted a weimaraner. The people that go into a shelter just because they want a dog, more power to them. But that's not for everyone and I don't need or want your attitude about going to a breeder. I have always been the kind of person that doesn't give two hoots what other people think of me

I am sad. I wish I could say that the quail quarters I made the other night weren't all gone.
1615577235404.png

1615577217122.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom