Things you wish you could say

Don't nest in dangerous places! Because then I gotta deal with this when your chick falls out of a hay loft

1619659333074-86284010.jpg
(food is provided, just right after the picture)

The older I get, the less I can deal with stupid people. And rude people. And I'm only 39! I'm going to be such a grouchy old lady😁 I need to move to the mountains. Just me, my husband and son, dog and chickens. I would be very happy
I'm not even legal to smoke and I'm a grouchy person, especially at work

The older I get, the less I can deal with stupid people. And rude people. And I'm only 39! I'm going to be such a grouchy old lady😁 I need to move to the mountains. Just me, my husband and son, dog and chickens. I would be very happy
Sounds like you are turning into a surly curmudgeon. Welcome! :D

“Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort.”​

― Robert A. Heinlein

The people I have difficulty are the ones who think they are superior.
Others I try to give more tolerance. It's taken me my 60 plus years to get here though.
Stupid people - well maybe they didn't have the educational advantages I had. I'm sure anyone computer savvy could consider me stupid but I have learned, and practiced, saying I don't understand. I know lots of stuff but I also don't know lots of stuff.
Rude people - I try giving them some leeway. We don't know why they are rude. A bad day. Sick child. Going home, if they have one, to a horrible situation.
All that to say - take a breath - give someone a break - consider whether you treated everyone today with your best you.

Back
Top Bottom