Things you wish you could say

Good grief. You parked in an area with signs all over saying "No parking on X date". Do you have any idea how much you cost the city and us tax payers by parking there and making them pave around your car? I hope you at least get a ticket.
Reminds of a video where "no parking" was painted around a car, and then ticketed.

Reminds of a video where "no parking" was painted around a car, and then ticketed.
Years ago I was watching from a construction site, a convoy of City vehicles moving down Canal Street ( the Main Street in New Orleans). The first truck was a crew changing the street signs to "No Parking". Right behind them were the Meter Maids ticketing the cars already parked there. Right behind them, City tow trucks pulling the cars away. It was the ONLY time the City did anything in a timely manner.

Years ago I was watching from a construction site, a convoy of City vehicles moving down Canal Street ( the Main Street in New Orleans). The first truck was a crew changing the street signs to "No Parking". Right behind them were the Meter Maids ticketing the cars already parked there. Right behind them, City tow trucks pulling the cars away. It was the ONLY time the City did anything in a timely manner.
Were people aware that was going to happen there? If be livid if that happened to me and there was no heads up

Back
Top Bottom