Things you wish you could say

Wish I could say I was actually enjoying my time off rather than working from home because of ahole managers who hide their incompetence by ordering other people around.
Comp time. You worked on your vacation, so you should get more vacation time. In CA I believe they recently passed a "right to disconnect" bill where bosses can't expect you to work, check emails, etc, outside of work.

Comp time. You worked on your vacation, so you should get more vacation time. In CA I believe they recently passed a "right to disconnect" bill where bosses can't expect you to work, check emails, etc, outside of work.
In theory, it sounds good.
In reality, you have good bosses and coworkers that value you and your ability to disconnect. Then you have asses and coworkers who have no idea what you do, much less how to cover for you when you aren't there.

I value good bosses and coworkers. I strive to be one. Cross train!

In theory, it sounds good.
In reality, you have good bosses and coworkers that value you and your ability to disconnect. Then you have asses and coworkers who have no idea what you do, much less how to cover for you when you aren't there.

I value good bosses and coworkers. I strive to be one. Cross train!
What do I have to do in order to be quoted in your signature? Or, is that reserved for the elite few?

Back
Top Bottom