Things you wish you could say

Why do people judge what other people do to protect their flock? If I have to kill a predator, that is my business, not yours. And I will do it how I deem fit. So shut it up
Well, if you're killing them in a particularly cruel or illegal way, I'm afraid I would say something.

And back to the thread topic, "I don't like to kill. It's not fun or pleasant, but sometimes it needs to be done."

awh, thanks. I JUST got asked why I'm always in my room, then came across this thread. I figured, well.. why not. Its just annoying, the ones calling me names are usually my much younger, siblings. The ONLY way they know how to interact with eachother, is to be rude. rather annoying.
As the youngest in a family of 5 kids, let me just say, hang in there, when you're all old like me, they will appreciate you for being there for them now, and be grateful to have you.

As the youngest in a family of 5 kids, let me just say, hang in there, when you're all old like me, they will appreciate you for being there for them now, and be grateful to have you.
I'm one of the youngest of six girls. SIX! I say one of the youngest because I am a triplet. Growing up having to share everything can be tough but it gets so much better. Us trips are 39 now and best friends
awh, thanks. I JUST got asked why I'm always in my room, then came across this thread. I figured, well.. why not. Its just annoying, the ones calling me names are usually my much younger, siblings. The ONLY way they know how to interact with eachother, is to be rude. rather annoying.
It gets better, honest

I'm one of the youngest of six girls. SIX! I say one of the youngest because I am a triplet. Growing up having to share everything can be tough but it gets so much better. Us trips are 39 now and best friends

It gets better, honest
Yup, sure does. My sis and I live on opposing coasts and have never been happier :lau

Back
Top Bottom