Things you wish you could say

i think she's ok.

what I don't agree with

#1 Adopt don't shop : She hates people who buy animals. I strongly dislike this mentality
#2 Anti cage : rabbits do well in x-pen style cages. Not everybody can free range
#3 She preaches all this stuff about proper rabbit care, but her rabbit doesn't even have a buddy? like they're social creatures. if you want to pretend to be the perfect bunny owner, maybe put a bit more effort into it

i think she's ok.

what I don't agree with

#1 Adopt don't shop : She hates people who buy animals. I strongly dislike this mentality
#2 Anti cage : rabbits do well in x-pen style cages. Not everybody can free range
#3 She preaches all this stuff about proper rabbit care, but her rabbit doesn't even have a buddy? like they're social creatures. if you want to pretend to be the perfect bunny owner, maybe put a bit more effort into it
I don’t agree that all rabbits need friends, they are not as social as people think. I got 2 old rabbits they had to go together because they had all was lived together, about 6 years. Few months after we got them one died, I was expecting a very sad rabbit. Nope she was the happiest I had ever seen her. She died a few weeks later. I feel so sorry for her 6 years of being stuck with a rabbit that she hates. But I do have a pair who get along well, some rabbits like company some don’t

i think she's ok.

what I don't agree with

What's an X style pen? We keep ours in stackers for efficiency

A very popular YouTube channel that I am very very tired of hearing people refer to as if it is the end all be all guide to rabbit care.

I like Lennon the Bunny, but I do agree that her channel should not be the only source of information. There are also some things that I don't agree with.
Rabbits are fine in play pens and things like that, as long as they get some time outside as well. They don't need to be free roamed all the time though.
There is nothing wrong with buying a rabbit. Sure, there are plenty of rabbits in shelters that need help. But what about the rabbits in pet stores? They still need owners too.

Back
Top Bottom