Things you wish you could say

While in the Navy they acquired the nickname McPukes from me…. 3x from 3 different sites - food poisoning = 3 strikes, your out. Never again…. Still holding to it since 1989/90.
Lol, McPukes. Sounds appropriate, considering the situation. Not a nickname any restaurant wants to have. 😂

Good for you! Wish I had that control but sometimes convenience wins out over health. Sadly
You give me too much credit. McDonald's is not something that tempts me, but I have other things I indulge in now and then. Sour gummy worms being one of them. :oops:
A practice I try to live by is if I really want something, I can have it, but I can't have all of it all at once. Moderation is key. I figure it's the only way I'm still the same size after four kids.
My husband is also on the same page as far as what kind of food he wants to eat on a regular basis, so we're not inadvertently sabotaging each other.

You give me too much credit. McDonald's is not something that tempts me, but I have other things I indulge in now and then. Sour gummy worms being one of them. :oops:
A practice I try to live by is if I really want something, I can have it, but I can't have all of it all at once. Moderation is key. I figure it's the only way I'm still the same size after four kids.
My husband is also on the same page as far as what kind of food he wants to eat on a regular basis, so we're not inadvertently sabotaging each other.
moderation in all things

@electrycmonk , how much alcohol was involved? :oops:
I am extremely bad at the moderation part. :lau :oops: I’ve been working on it though and getting better at it thankfully but for me, it’s still usually better to just not buy it in the first place because if it’s there, I will eat it :lau :oops:

, it’s still usually better to just not buy it in the first place because if it’s there, I will eat it :lau :oops:
We're all a work in progress! It's great you're working on it. ❤️
And I agree, some things don't come into the house because I will eat it when I get the munchies.
Hungry Food Baby GIF by Boomerang Official

Back
Top Bottom