Things you wish you could say

Ah, yes. The old McDooDoo's versus Booger King debate. Anyone want to mention Blendy's? Vomitorium of your choice (Luby's, Golden Corral or other chain buffet style)?

Can I just go hungry until I get home? I'm not that hungry. Even Mare's boots would be more flavorful.

My problem is they don't season anything. Bland. Lots of high calorie choices to stuff your gullet. Some don't even offer Tabasco. (Yes, I put crushed red pepper on salads. Try it!)

The advantage of being in the South, Taquerias are plentiful. Homemade fast food. Muy caliente. Try the salsa verde. **Caution: not for the delicate.**
^^^ Smart one.

Ah, yes. The old McDooDoo's versus Booger King debate. Anyone want to mention Blendy's? Vomitorium of your choice (Luby's, Golden Corral or other chain buffet style)?

Can I just go hungry until I get home? I'm not that hungry. Even Mare's boots would be more flavorful.

My problem is they don't season anything. Bland. Lots of high calorie choices to stuff your gullet. Some don't even offer Tabasco. (Yes, I put crushed red pepper on salads. Try it!)

The advantage of being in the South, Taquerias are plentiful. Homemade fast food. Muy caliente. Try the salsa verde. **Caution: not for the delicate.**

I agree. I hate all those fast food chain restaurants (if you can even call them restaurants).
My aunt loves them. She keeps raving about Chick-Fil-A, and she convinced us to go there. I think it was the worst food I have ever tasted. The chicken was tasteless, the fries were soggy and tasted like cardboard, and the bun literally disintegrated as I was eating it. I would prefer Overo's boot any day.

Last edited:
I agree. I hate all those fast food chain restaurants (if you can even call them restaurants).
My aunt loves them. She keeps raving about Chick-Fil-A, and she convinced us to go there. I think it was the worst food I have ever tasted. The chicken was tasteless, the fries were soggy and tasted like cardboard, and the bun literally disintegrated as I was eating it. I would prefer Overo's boot any day.
Chick-Fil-A uses MSG which causes migraines in a small portion of the population.

Hello! from a small portion.

When traveling and no taquerias are to be found, I will eat there since they are quick, have bathrooms (cleanliness is debatable but tends to be better than gas stations, as a whole) and home isn't an option. I don't understand people who live there.

Cooking FROM SCRATCH* doesn't take long and isn't hard. Dishes, on the other hand, do need cleaning.

*frozen meals rank below fast food, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom