Things you wish you could say

Not surprising. I don't pay attention well.
I'll explain it to you then. When selling fowl, my customers have a very annoying habit of showing up 30 or more minutes late. When they do, I want to say "Do you show up 30 minutes late to your doctor's appointment and expect to be seen?".

I'll explain it to you then. When selling fowl, my customers have a very annoying habit of showing up 30 or more minutes late. When they do, I want to say "Do you show up 30 minutes late to your doctor's appointment and expect to be seen?".
Do you ever get no-shows like in the horse world?

I'd like to say this to my customers "Do you show up 30 minutes late to your doctor's appointment and expect to be seen?"
I get seen 10 minutes after I arrive at the latest. I would never show up late, as my Doctor and Dentist are always on time and take their time with me. Being late would be disrespectful. Why would I do that to someone who treats me with so much respect.

Ya 30 minutes late would not work well with my ADOS.

Back
Top Bottom