Things you wish you could say

So one of my jobs is at a customer service desk at a hardware store.

Course customers can order online but if you do shipping directly to your home or to our store WE HAVE NO CONTROL ON WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE. STOP YELLING AND GETTING PISSY if your order hasn't arrived in the estimated time. It's not my fault.

Or sons of a jerk that do a curbside order pick up and an order is a fridge. 🤬

Your return had been denied. Stop asking for a manager because he's not going to tell you anything different then what I just told you. It ain't my fault that you lost your receipt, don't keep your receipt, pay with cash or any other proof of purchase. Don't tell me how much money you spend here because it ain't going to help you with your return.

So you're here to pick up an order huh? Sure it arrived here at 6am by our HUGE delivery truck and it is 6:15am now. Sorry, it hasn't officially been key rec'ed in so technically it's not arrived at the store.. still needs to be processed. So can't give it to you. WE WILL CALL YOU ONCE IT IS BEING PROCESSED! No, I can't stop what I'm doing go into the truck unloading zone and do someone else's job.

I'm the only one up here, with 3 phones ringing, people behind you, people in line at returns and you are complaining why we don't carry a certain product.

Does it start? Maybe it's just broken in now. Some take longer than others.

Oh, and make sure all the parts are still together, sometimes things fall off.
It's moving. :idunno But, it's a stick, it doesnt have to be started to move. Have you seen my bumper sticker?

20220830_192938.jpg

So one of my jobs is at a customer service desk at a hardware store.

Course customers can order online but if you do shipping directly to your home or to our store WE HAVE NO CONTROL ON WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE. STOP YELLING AND GETTING PISSY if your order hasn't arrived in the estimated time. It's not my fault.

Or sons of a jerk that do a curbside order pick up and an order is a fridge. 🤬

Your return had been denied. Stop asking for a manager because he's not going to tell you anything different then what I just told you. It ain't my fault that you lost your receipt, don't keep your receipt, pay with cash or any other proof of purchase. Don't tell me how much money you spend here because it ain't going to help you with your return.

So you're here to pick up an order huh? Sure it arrived here at 6am by our HUGE delivery truck and it is 6:15am now. Sorry, it hasn't officially been key rec'ed in so technically it's not arrived at the store.. still needs to be processed. So can't give it to you. WE WILL CALL YOU ONCE IT IS BEING PROCESSED! No, I can't stop what I'm doing go into the truck unloading zone and do someone else's job.

I'm the only one up here, with 3 phones ringing, people behind you, people in line at returns and you are complaining why we don't carry a certain product.
I do not miss customer service

Back
Top Bottom