Things you wish you could say

Good. Teaches responsibility for your actions.
I am glad someone loves you enough to hold you accountable. Cares enough to tell you about it.
I'm glad you can own it. Learn from it. And move past it. Don't do it again.
Oh I learned my lesson a long time ago from friends.....but now my parents are finding out and ughhh😭

Would it kill you to use some punctuation?
And slow the lightning fingers down? There are tweets to comment on! BYC postings to refute! You get the idea.

For the sake of unemployed English teachers everywhere, punctuate! Spell check! Learn grammar! Your career depends on it. Or the lack of a career.

Punctuate to save lives!
Let's eat Grandma.
or
Let's eat, Grandma.

Please stop putting a space before punctuation.
I assumed that this happened when people were typing on their phone. On mine, hitting the spacebar twice makes a period, then a space. (I be everyone here knows that, Sally, duh!)

So... are you telling me that there are people who think there SHOULD be a space before a period...? Cringe... :th

I assumed that this happened when people were typing on their phone. On mine, hitting the spacebar twice makes a period, then a space. (I be everyone here knows that, Sally, duh!)

So... are you telling me that there are people who think there SHOULD be a space before a period...? Cringe... :th
The one place it happens very often is when someone is tagged. If you select the tag from the list, it automatically puts a space after the tag. I am not sure if putting the punctuation directly after the tag affects the tag or not @Sally PB .

Back
Top Bottom