Things you wish you could say

This I can say - results are already in (isn't that a surprise) and basically benign. Diverticulosis - knew about that, and possible adenomyomatosis of the gallbladder. Time for a dietary adjustment?
Stop eating corn and nuts. :p How often are you having diverticulitis flares? Usually if you have 3 or more in 6 mos they will recommend a bowel resection and just snip out the offending pocket. Normally a laporoscopic procedure with 1-2 days of in-hospital stay after depending on how your bod recovers. I had this done in 2019 and have been pain free since. My surgery was a bit more complex because they found other issues when they went in, but I'm an edge case.

Realistically, I have only had two flares ever. About 15 years ago after a colonoscopy, the doctor asked how are you dealing with your diverticulitis? My response - What diverticulitis?
Good. If they're not frequent, you can typoically manage occurrences with an antibiotic and just avoid foods that may cause higher risk of flares. Gallbladder fun is different but often can also be managed with dietary changes depending on the trigger.

Next step is a good throat punch.
Or just leave.
I can help Azure
too many c-levels on that call to just bounce, sadly. I wonder if I know anyone in Ohio I can send to this person's house to personally deliver a throat punch. @tripletfeb how far are you from Sandusky? :p
See? I'm about an hour east. Send em over, I'll help you out

Oh, touchè
said properly
White Goodman Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom