Things you wish you could say

I'm teaching them cars are luxuries. As are cell phones, computers and closets full of clothes.

Now that they are paying for themselves, it's too easy to call Momma. :he
The difference in generations. :old Many have never had to do without, wear patched clothes, save for anything. True that life has become expensive, but $85/ month rent seemed expensive when I was only making $4,800/year, and the Princess was home with a baby. We did without and saved for what we needed.

Get pics if you can. Safety first, though.
I've found abrupt turns throw dogs off your path. Lots of nice driveways and stuff.

Yeah, I try to be as careful as possible. Don't want to be thrown off my bike by some chi-hua-hua eating my ankles.

(For added effect, read chihuahua the way I spaced it out).

I've found abrupt turns throw dogs off your path. Lots of nice driveways and stuff.

Yeah, I try to be as careful as possible. Don't want to be thrown off my bike by some chi-hua-hua eating my ankles.

(For added effect, read chihuahua the way I spaced it out).
I did get a pic of a black dog that's been roaming around yesterday. It was far enough to the point it didn't care about me.

I did not just clip the filament feeder sensor wires on my brand freaking new 3D printer while changing filament... (hey @Nifty-Chicken look! I did a dumb! :( )

20240419_171932.jpg

Back
Top Bottom