Think both roos but hoping my favorite one isn't

serfmunke

Chirping
6 Years
Jul 16, 2013
Below is my favorite chick, I had to nurse him back to health after the larger chicks injured his leg. I am attached and he is sweet. I am hoping you all tell me this roo is a pullet. I want to be wrong!

Below is a chick we hatched and he is a jerk. So I could care less that he is a roo. He is starting to crow. He is a roo yes?

My hen, right, in the foreground with my least favorite, a roo, near the wood fence.

Jerk Face, the pullet, and Senora Sandy Pickles the roo.

Little Drumstick, I wish for a pullet response but I think I know the answer :(

So do I have two roos and one hen?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, unfortunately it does appear that you have two roosters. Drumstick sounds very sweet. Is it possible for you to keep him?

Sadly no way because we are not allowed to have chickens period. I have a place for them to live where they are allowed to roam the property. I just love him so, he is so cute and makes the cutest peeps. Oh well, thank you for the answer!

What breed is Drumstick,? I really like his size and noises. I am going to miss him.

We had another roo, Tiny, looked similar to Drumstick but smaller and more distinct feather colors. He too has a free range happy mountain home now. They both are cool chickens.

Back
Top Bottom