this “pullet” looks suspect.. please help!

what is this little babe

• Total voters
I agree with @DobieLover on him looking more like an Ancona but I do think he’s a cockerel.
But then I changed my mind and removed that from my post because Anconas have yellow legs with black speckles and this one has pink. I'm still leaving my vote for pullet because of the lack of red which I've always had this early in my cockerels.

But then I changed my mind and removed that from my post because Anconas have yellow legs with black speckles and this one has pink. I'm still leaving my vote for pullet because of the lack of red which I've always had this early in my cockerels.
i really really hope so! thank you so much!

the comb is bigger and more pink then the other two SS and that one has the start of waddles coming in the other two don’t. that’s the reason why i’m thinking it might not be a pullet. is it normal for them to all be hens but have those differences in them?

Sorry I didn’t know you edited your post. I’ll remove that bit from mine.

upload_2019-9-26_13-56-50.png

This is a pic of one of my young cockerels. I can't circle the saddle feathers right behind his wings but they show up pretty good on him.

Back
Top Bottom