This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
The other day I commented about something and someone quoted my post saying they didn't know if I was serious or joking. (I was serious)
I then quoted them replying that sometimes it was hard to tell because I wasn't right in the head.
I immediately had the post deleted and received a friendly reminder not to be rude or hurtful to other members.
Is it over the top when a site wants to protect my feelings from myself?

This might be the most boomery post I've read. I hope to see improvement too after a pretty obvious discriminatory action due to some, as you'd probably understand them, "snowflake" reported. I now only respond to pms or if I'm mentioned in a thread. This is an exception as this thread was brought to my attention
Simply agree. Some of these people who have commented in this thread are hypocritical themselves.

"scroll is you don't agree" - but then they comment some snarky responce anyways.

"you're so immature!" - and then does something SUPER immature and quite frankly rude

And of course, the kids who whine about other kids existing, as if they aren't kids themselves.

The other day I commented about something and someone quoted my post saying they didn't know if I was serious or joking. (I was serious)
I then quoted them replying that sometimes it was hard to tell because I wasn't right in the head.
I immediately had the post deleted and received a friendly reminder not to be rude or hurtful to other members.
Is it over the top when a site wants to protect my feelings from myself?
Was that in the thread I first commented about? Or a genetics thread?

Simply agree. Some of these people who have commented in this thread are hypocritical themselves.

"scroll is you don't agree" - but then they comment some snarky responce anyways.

"you're so immature!" - and then does something SUPER immature and quite frankly rude

And of course, the kids who whine about other kids existing, as if they aren't kids themselves.
Big if true /j

I see this has de-railed a bit. I don’t understand all the posts on here...but it seems like the kids have found my thread. 😆 Don’t make the mods lock it.

Please don’t take offense, anyone. But I have to say...if people want to mess around, keep it small and/or use a website that is meant for that.
The chatting has drowned out those seeking help and knowledge.

So don’t post silly or meaningless things, don’t hijack threads, no matter “who did it first” and don’t report someone the minute they call you out.
And we should all re-read the BYC rules every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom