This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
Sooo this thread seems to have taken a HARD turn. And it seems signatures, avatars, and titles are being attacked now? I don't think those are a problem. Those are for people to express themselves.

Whether you care or not about peoples sexualities, people can feel pride and being gay and post rainbows all over their profile. That doesn't matter.

BUT. People can also feel proud about being straight, and post that all over their profile. That doesn't matter

Seems pretty hypocritical to me to have a lesbian flag avatar, but complain about someone saying they are straight in their signature.

If it offends you that much, you know you can turn signatures off in settings?

All right people let’s move on please? It’s called an opinion and everyone has one. Your straight your not....... This is BYC. It’s about CHICKENS. Not your sexuality. This thread is not about that. Anyone can have whatever they want in their signature but let us not pick a fight about it. No offense to anyone. Have a good rest of your day. Also let’s change the subject.

Who here likes cheese?

All right people let’s move on please? It’s called an opinion and everyone has one. Your straight your not....... This is BYC. It’s about CHICKENS. Not your sexuality. This thread is not about that. Anyone can have whatever they want in their signature but let us not pick a fight about it. No offense to anyone. Have a good rest of your day. Also let’s change the subject.

Who here likes cheese?
I like cashew cheese. Do you like cheese?

I love people who like cow cheese. 💖

Sooo this thread seems to have taken a HARD turn. And it seems signatures, avatars, and titles are being attacked now? I don't think those are a problem. Those are for people to express themselves.

Whether you care or not about peoples sexualities, people can feel pride and being gay and post rainbows all over their profile. That doesn't matter.

BUT. People can also feel proud about being straight, and post that all over their profile. That doesn't matter

Seems pretty hypocritical to me to have a lesbian flag avatar, but complain about someone saying they are straight in their signature.

If it offends you that much, you know you can turn signatures off in settings?
I completely agree.
That is a big thing that has changed, this didn't happen nearly as often as it used to. But some people seem to get offended over everything and tend to throw pitty parties out of nowhere.
As I have said many time before, either scroll by or ignore people if you don't like what they say.

Back
Top Bottom