This forum has been much different lately.

Pics
I haven’t seen many threads where someone asked a question and they weren’t given an answer. Granted some of the help given is a bit suspect but it was actually given. Even if someone mentions something off topic is it really a big deal? Just ignore it if you don’t like it.
How many chicken issues come up that haven’t been addressed previously anyway? A simple search will provide 95% of the answers people are looking for. A little thinking goes a long way as well.

I congratulate you for being self-aware enough to realize that you do have things to learn. Unfortunately I don't believe you have enough respect for other people to actually take the time to learn about them.

When your mama used to say "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" she wasn't worried about noise or other people's feelings, she just didn't want you embarrassing her. And yet you persist in doing just that.
Thank you so much!!

the text below is very opinionated and has a rude air, be prepared for that

OK. I have just read through this whole thread, and let me just say I am laughing right now. This thread started off as like this weird anti-chat anti-hijacking blame the young people type thing I somewhat agreed with, and it has morphed into this. The same thing you guys were arguing about in the beginning. So many people have commented that they don't like idle chatter in not random rambling threads. So many people have said that if you see a thread going off topic you should just bring it back on topic. But I have seen this train of a tread jump tracks from arguing about pride month and rainbows and homophobia to chatter about cheese, and now to it's current topic, the tagging doc. And maybe a few people have posted about changing topic, or made a post on subject to the original post. Take notes people, this thread is a prime example of what this thread is allying against.

Apologies if I have tread on your feelings

I haven’t seen many threads where someone asked a question and they weren’t given an answer. Granted some of the help given is a bit suspect but it was actually given. Even if someone mentions something off topic is it really a big deal? Just ignore it if you don’t like it.
How many chicken issues come up that haven’t been addressed previously anyway? A simple search will provide 95% of the answers people are looking for. A little thinking goes a long way as well.
I have a t shirt with that same picture as your avatar.. 😁

Back
Top Bottom