View attachment 1559421 no
Fabulous! :love

How about showing us a full body pic of him?

I'll click one decent tom;)
B612_20181011_134552_390.jpg

He’s a beauty! Those wattles are still huge! I don’t suppose those will give him any problems though?

Yes we didn't cut his wattle as they didn't cause him problem if someday they cause any issue we will cut it ..

I will never cut his comb too only I decided to cut it when he's suffering from suffocating him and make his neck cruved but now his neck come back in center

Tootoo's Dubbing story gives motivation to other to do it and save their pets life here I'm sharing a girl who share her pet condition of comb and Successfully dub his comb using the guide we share in this thread she shares some pic of her pet looking so great

So glad that it's helpful :celebrate:ya

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-18-14-50-52-78.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-18-14-50-52-78.png
    691.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2019-02-18-14-50-12-69.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-18-14-50-12-69.png
    698.3 KB · Views: 19
Tootoo's Dubbing story gives motivation to other to do it and save their pets life here I'm sharing a girl who share her pet condition of comb and Successfully dub his comb using the guide we share in this thread she shares some pic of her pet looking so great

So glad that it's helpful :celebrate:ya

I am so glad you attempted doing Tootoo's comb, it takes a lot of guts to try some of these medical surgeries, risking their lives. Many people won't take this step and the bird suffers. Not all these attempts turn out well however, but when the bird isn't thriving and won't go much longer, it seems like the right thing to do. And when people give it a try and these turn into success stories and help others do the same, well this is what it's all about. We learn, we grow, we help others with our knowledge.

Thanks for sharing Saaniya!! :hugs

I am so glad you attempted doing Tootoo's comb, it takes a lot of guts to try some of these medical surgeries, risking their lives. Many people won't take this step and the bird suffers. Not all these attempts turn out well however, but when the bird isn't thriving and won't go much longer, it seems like the right thing to do. And when people give it a try and these turn into success stories and help others do the same, well this is what it's all about. We learn, we grow, we help others with our knowledge.

Thanks for sharing Saaniya!! :hugs

Totally agree with you
I got so much motivation from u
Actually so big credits goes to u :hugs:love:loveand everyone who help even they are not here they send lots of love and support:ya

I hope people will start thinking that comb can cause issues:old

Hello everyone I need help again
Tootoos earlobe ND wattle now making problem his wattles are super heavy and earlobes too they touching the eye
I want to remove them

But I've some things to ask

His earlobe skin is so stretchier do that skin joint throat . ??

And his wattle have so many visible veins I'm bit nervous so I would like to ask before moving to dub

Pls help in this pls

@Wyorp Rock
@TwoCrows
@staceyj
@Eggcessive

Attachments

• IMG_20190305_183551.jpg
    IMG_20190305_183551.jpg
    903.3 KB · Views: 11
Hello everyone I need help again
Tootoos earlobe ND wattle now making problem his wattles are super heavy and earlobes too they touching the eye
I want to remove them

But I've some things to ask

His earlobe skin is so stretchier do that skin joint throat . ??

And his wattle have so many visible veins I'm bit nervous so I would like to ask before moving to dub

Pls help in this pls

@Wyorp Rock
@TwoCrows
@staceyj
@Eggcessive
Can you post a photo of what he looks like without you stretch that out?
I don't know Saaniya, I do see your concern. Hopefully one of the Gamefowl guys will chime in since they are experienced in dubbing the wattles and earlobes as well.

Back
Top Bottom