this is sad

Quote:
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif

Jon Stewart just quipped that AIG is renaming the company to a more appealing name: "herpes".
lau.gif

Quote:
Butter, butter, butter and a little more BUTTER!
lol.png
We southerners do love our butter!
big_smile.png

I will drown my sausages and peppers in butter and put some more butter in the mashed potatos.

Quote:
Butter, butter, butter and a little more BUTTER!
lol.png
We southerners do love our butter!
big_smile.png

I will drown my sausages and peppers in butter and put some more butter in the mashed potatos.

Ina Garten topped Paula Deen in the episode where she put a pat of butter inside of her hamburger patties!
th.gif

You guys just need a new addiction. lol
big_smile.png

I've been addicted to Livejournal for several years now. I've made several online friends through there. There are TONS of communities based on all sorts of interests. There is only one chicken one that I've found, but it's for pet chickens only, and it doesn't seem very active.
I have the same screen name on there too, if you check out LJ, look me up.
wink.png

Also stumble is LOADS of fun. It will take you to places on the web based on your interests. I've lost many hours to that.

Just figured I would mention these in case you don't know about them.

Also I'm trying to get my chicken blog started. (It's my website under my name.)
But I need more people to submit pictures to me.

Quote:

Ina Garten topped Paula Deen in the episode where she put a pat of butter inside of her hamburger patties!
th.gif

yuckyuck.gif
You mean adding a little LOVE don't you.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom