This is Tickles my chick approx 9 weeks old anyone know what it is?

lol where do i start ...the father is either the black new hampshire x silkie or the white newhampshire x silkie and the mum is either a black silkie or a silverspangled hamburg or a rode island red i dont know at all i had two of these but the first one came out with its tummy perforated ...long story short she didnt make it then 2 days after that this one hatched out its egg had a ridge around it and it was white. she (hoping it is a she) has 3 toes and 2 at back so 5 toes she does have blackish legs and she is very soft like a silkie she has fluff starting to grow around her face yes like a beard lol i will take another pic or two l8r and post them as soon as.

I know next to nothing about chickens but her feathers look like me mille fleur golden neck crossed bantie girl. She is really adorable though!

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Well it is safe to say then that she is a silkie mix, with her color I am thinkin that the parents are the NHxS roo and the RIR hen, but whatever she is she is GORGEOUS!

Quote:
Well it is safe to say then that she is a silkie mix, with her color I am thinkin that the parents are the NHxS roo and the RIR hen, but whatever she is she is GORGEOUS!

ok cool ty !! yes my daughter maddison named her and climed her as hers ( mind u i look after her hahaha) she took her to school for show and tell also ...she has a beautiful nature which is also good

Back
Top Bottom