This is why we raise our own

Well I have to say one thing for BK, they have veggie burgers and if the right person cooks them, they are pretty tasty
wink.png

Yeah, after I found that out about McD's fries I had to stop eating them, and there were so tasty. But Braum's fries are my fave...tasty crinkle cut! On a side note, the McD's in the UK do not spray their fries.

Hey hypnofrog, this is really off topic, but there are people who make workarounds so that you can use youtube with linux, among other programs. Just do a search in google for "youtube linux fix" or something. It takes a little patience to fix things sometimes, but, especially with things like videos, I find it worth the effort. Not sure if you've tried that method already, but wanted to help just in case.
smile.png

Did you know that McDonald's also sprays their frys with beef flavoring made with "real" beef to make them taste better?

There was a law suit: A religious family, I think Indian?, sued Mc Donalds because he found out they sprayed their fries with beef and it was against their religion to eat meat.

He got megga bucks too.
barnie.gif

P.S.Ever since I dated a man in the retaurant business I rarely eat out!!!!!

Think about that folks. Ever wonder why you just happened to feel a little funny after that nice steak at your favorite eatery???​

Last edited:
This is kina on the same subject. Has anyone gone to a sit down restraurant like O'Charleys, and ordered something iike honey mustard? Have you ever had food in it. I have had bits of chicken tenders in mine a few times. I've heard and do believe that if they believe it hasn't been used they take it back to the kitchen to be reused. That's why I pour out all my left over sauce, and ruin any left over rolls.

Has anyone gone to a sit down restraurant like O'Charleys, and ordered something iike honey mustard? Have you ever had food in it.

A long time ago I took my daughter to lunch and she was very upset: She had asked for extra mayo on the side so they brought her a small cup and in it was a huge chunk of something like chicken or tuna. We walked out...

That is what we all should do when given dirty food. Would they feed that to their children. I fould a piece of plastic once in my food how gross, where did that come from...

I neverheard of Supersize Me is that a movie? Who is in it?​

Back
Top Bottom