This just cracked me up!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

THAT'S funny.
big_smile.png

I grew up about 20 miles southwest of Cleveland, and my grandma raised RIR. She had a lady that would drive out to the country to get real ROOSTER eggs that is why they are brown. gramother tried to explain it to her even showed the chickens, but she insisted they were from rthe money and sold rooster eggs every other week to this lady.

I guess if you have a brown cow you get CHOCOLATE MILK????
big_smile.png

That is so funny. I would hope that I would not hear that around here with me being in SouthEastern KY. I mean in some places here the older people still use old wood burning cook stoves. But you never know. I guess if I was to have heard that. i would have had to spoke up. Just for the Comedy of it.

Jennifer

Quote:
Of COURSE you need a brown cow to get chocolate milk!!!! dUH!

lol.png

When I was four I said milk came from albertsons. But I was four...

I find half the crazy ideas about chickens... and how things work in general are just nonsense if you think logically about them. Hello!!! Didn't everyone go to school? I'm sure they taught people for example, your not going to grow blue carnations by watering them with blue water! Root's act as filters!! And so do livers and kidneys in animals....

Im trying to ponder whether to laugh because ppl are so hillarious or to cry because people are "unaware" and act as though they know so much to actually know so little..

Hey, I didn't know anything about chickens either until I got some and got onto this message board! I'll admit (gulp) that before my heady chicken-ownership days, I thought white eggs were unfertilized and brown were fertilized. Why? Because this is what my mother told me! She also told me that eggs with a red dot in the yolk had been fertilized.
roll.png
I can't help that I was raised a city slicker!
big_smile.png

Amy

I have a friend who grew up on Long Island, and fell in love with a Vermont dairy farmer. She had lived on the farm for TWO YEARS before she realized that a cow has to have a calf before it starts giving milk!

Back
Top Bottom