This Kid Loves School

omg
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
im glad he was fine or id feel really bad about thinking this was the funniest thing in the world
lau.gif

Quote:
We have a kid on our bus stop that goes to the stop by himself too. He is just six years old.

ooh sure..plenty of 6 year olds take the bus....but most parents will stay with a chilld that young until the bus comes...i know i would...at that age..

I wait with my DDfor the bus she is 7.But she comes home by herself. We live 40ft from the stop and she only walks across the neighbors lawn. I can see the stop from the house.

Quote:
very true silkie!..if that happend it is very differant then!....i wonder why CPS took the kids though?...thats what concerns me...but..ooh well...the kid is safe now...(and thats what matters now).and none of us was there to know what the situation really is...so...i guess CPS will handle it now...

I dont trust CPS . THe kid that messed with my DD was taken from a home were she was molested to a house of an alcoholic that kept on forgetting to pick her up from the bus stop. And Miss Marsha wouldnt let the kid out without a parent/ caretaker present. Espec. K and 1st Gr. So she had to drive to our stop 1.5mi away and get her.

Back
Top Bottom