This may be a problem

I ordered from Ideal.....once! Never again. I had several bad experiences just from that one order. I gave them a shot and they screwed it up royally so they do not get another chance from me. I will continue with Meyer and trying other hatcheries, too.

The problem was not Your temps but the states to get to you. Buying at this time of year you will most likly always loose chicks from shipping due to cold temps. Sorry for your losses hopefully they will give you credit. I will never buy from Ideal for many reasons. Best to order in Spring and from smaller hatcheries.

debiraymond

Anytime a customer has a loss in shipment all that they would need to do is give us a call at 800-243-3257 option 2 for retail and request a refund or reshipment. Last week was one of the coldest weeks across the country and during the travel from Texas to California I am sure they passed through some very cold temperatures.

6 ducks is never enough to ship without the males for warmth, especially this time of year.

Please give us a call at 800-243-3257 option 2 and we will be glad to reschedule your shipment.

Teri Adcox
Vice President
Ideal Poultry

Lost another duckling.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom