Solved This may be a stupid question about the stars on the rating system

I believe it’s something like this ~
FB83AB1B-1FC3-43D3-9F7B-45866BD9D3C6.jpeg

I’m thinking that it’s the average rating of the article? The article above has 9 ratings/votes so out of those 9 I’m thinking the average is 4.5 so that’s why half of the 5th star is white. I maybe totally wrong but that’s how I see it.

I believe it’s something like this ~
View attachment 1286765

I’m thinking that it’s the average rating of the article? The article above has 9 ratings/votes so out of those 9 I’m thinking the average is 4.5 so that’s why half of the 5th star is white. I maybe totally wrong but that’s how I see it.
That is a "half star" rating.
I wonder if this is what @azygous is talking about?

The browser thing just occurred to me, too. I usually use Firefox with add-ons. I just switched over to Safari and the fifth star look cleanly divided.

So it's my browser that's had me distracted. Now I can get back to acting like I'm not insane. Thanks for humoring me.
:thumbsup

The browser thing just occurred to me, too. I usually use Firefox with add-ons. I just switched over to Safari and the fifth star look cleanly divided.

So it's my browser that's had me distracted. Now I can get back to acting like I'm not insane. Thanks for humoring me.

:gig

Back
Top Bottom