This Plucker Kit attaches to a handheld drill....on sale

ams3651

Songster
12 Years
Jan 23, 2008
NE PA
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=470584&pn=2

not
sure how much these usually cost and it says for waterfoul but is there really a difference? SO Im just passing it along....sign up for emails and get a discount coupon.

this Plucker Kit attaches to a handheld drill (available here, too) to pluck waterfowl clean in minutes!

Removes all the feathers (even pesky pinfeathers). Replaceable rubber fingers pluck completely without ripping the bird's skin.

Order this ducky deal ONLINE now

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/section/sl.aspx?s=6562&ipp=48&gif=Y

That's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere
smile.png

Wow - that looks like a decent price! Somebody PLEASE buy one and let us know how it is!! I'd buy one but I'm not planning on needing one for a long time. Almost too good to pass up.

Actually someone online has plans to make your own - very easy to do, and I priced out parts - it would cost less than 10 dollars to make.
Of course, that is not using the chicken plucking fingers, but using rubber tie straps, instead - which would work just as well (he showed a video of it doing it's thing, too, somewhere).

I plan to make one next spring (when I'll actually need it)

Peace -
Meriah

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Any hardware store - even TSC has them. They are the rubber tie downs (like for cargo) with the hooks on each end. You cut them to size, and cut them so it has a "fat" piece that won't go through the hole - a pair of them is about 3 bucks (if that). One pair will do the entire thing - since you cut them to 3 inch pieces.

Peace -
Meriah

I'd love to see the plans so that I can make one. I showed the pic to dh so that maybe he can get an idea of how to make it. I know that we have a couple of roosters that will be going into the stew pot and I hate to pluck those feathers!

Back
Top Bottom