This story always makes me cry...

Chiko

Songster
9 Years
Nov 25, 2010
Orem, Utah.
A 13 yr old girl asks her dad: "Dad, what will you get me for my "Quinceañera" (15th birthday in spanish culture)?", Dad answers "You still got a long way to go.".. A year later the 14 yr old ends up in the hospital, doctor says "Your daughter's heart is giving out. She hasn't got long to live.".... Father sits next to the girl, she wakes up, looks at him & says "Daddy, did you know I'm going to die?".... her father leaves the room in tears............ She recovers & on the day of her 15th birthday party, she comes home & reads the last letter her father wrote her: "My daughter, if you are reading this, then everything went according to my plan.. One day you asked me what I would get you for your 15 birthday & I didn't know what to answer, but today I do. I give you MY HEART. Happy birthday"
If you believe that God gave his only begotten SON to die FOR YOU, copy & paste on your wall. Remember, the bible says: If you deny me in front of your friends I will deny you in front of MY FATHER.

Back
Top Bottom