Though Times - The great duckling flood of 2022

Oh no 😞. I am so sorry your little one died. I don't know why, but it always seems to hurt more when the little ones die. Maybe because you never get to really get to know them. I hope everyone else is doing well.
It does hurt to loose a duckling, but what was the worst was to see Pinball Duck suffering, she knew that something was wrong with her baby and she was crying out for help. The she torn between trusting me and defending the little one when i tried to help.
It was utterly bad. The whole flock assembled to watch the drama…

It does hurt to loose a duckling, but what was the worst was to see Pinball Duck suffering, she knew that something was wrong with her baby and she was crying out for help. The she torn between trusting me and defending the little one when i tried to help.
It was utterly bad. The whole flock assembled to watch the drama…
Poor girl. I am so sorry. That is a hard one to witness.

Poor girl. I am so sorry. That is a hard one to witness.
Well Pinball is doing fine, sometimes it is a blessing if you cannot count! Here's the little family in the duck-house:

I had an eye on that duckling right from the beginning, it was the smallest one and it always had problems to get back on its feet when it fell. Still it came shockingly fast today.

Back
Top Bottom