Thought I had my addiction under control!!!!

suenrob

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
...but as it turns out, I don't!! I went today to buy some hatching eggs from a local guy, even though I said I was done incubating for a while. He was selling RIR eggs for 4.00 a dozen so I figured what the heck, may as well get a couple dozen. Well I get there and he has some leghorn chicks, 4 days old!!!!!!! Couldn't resist, bought all 15 of them!!!!
Is there a chickaholics anonymous out there somewhere???????

When ya find it let me know
gig.gif

Just come to accept it and repeat after me....

"I am a chic-a-hol-ic"

Working on a 12 stop program for this by the way-I expect to be a millionaire once I have perfected it. Hee hee!

My neighbor decided since I only had 2 dozen eggs in the bator, she should bring over the 6 silkie eggs she had collected! I think I have created another addict!!!!
tongue.png

Well I guess you can try to post pictures of all the eggs in the incubator and of course the fuzzy butts. Maybe when you do this you will realize just how far gone your really are.

But then there will be the "oh how cute" , "my where did you get all those lovely eggs? " and "nice bator there !"

Yea, its hopeless with all those enablers on this site, just give in, but DO go ahead and post those pics anyhow !!

Then all those cute pics infect, sorry enable someone else and then they are off and running and so on and so on. In time, yeah we should be able to infect the world, wait did the silkies just make me say that
hu.gif
so post pics definitely.
Don't get me started, I was suppose to have 10 chickens, oh no we just can't stop there, lets buy more, then a bator, well then you have to have something to put in the bator, right. Buy eggs, because you don't have eggs yet or yours aren't fertile yet. Then someone posts a breed that you were thinking about getting in a year or so, holy cow better jump on those now.
Then you drag you spouse in it with the pretext of, "honey, is there a breed you like", "how about you kids"?

Give in, there is no hope, by my calculations what was suppose to be 10 for our egg consumption will be be 100+, that is if I can maintain any kind of self control.
Naaah DH likes building stuff, he came up with the idea of Breeder coops, not my idea. I am just helping to fill them, ok so before they are built but hey......

my friend wants to start a "chicken-o-holics" across the street from me,,, he says im a pusher,,,,,,,,,, almost every weekend he comes here,, he sees the SAME people here buying MORE chicks,,,,hahahahha ,,,,,,,,,,hey,, do you want my address???? ,, common,,, it wont hurt ya,,,,,,, it feels gooooooooooooood
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom