Thought I would share...Hayden with his chickens!

Wishing the brightest of blessings for you and your new son. Congrats!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
YEAHHHHH that is correct JORDIE!!! I almost texted you to have you post on here! it is 8 lbs 2oz and 20 inches long. You were pretty close. Sorry I did not get on here earlier but I was at the AWESOME DAVID COOK CONCERT...TALK ABOUT COOL!!!!! only 1400 tickets sold. Small auditorium and no matter where you sat you were closer than you would be at a big arena show.

CONGRATS AMBER!!!! Welcome to the world Hayden!
welcome-byc.gif

and yes Cajunliz Amber and I just met a few months ago. I stopped by her house she is like 2 hours or so away from me....which is cool!

Last edited:
Quote:
YEAHHHHH that is correct JORDIE!!! I almost texted you to have you post on here! it is 8 lbs 2oz and 20 inches long. You were pretty close. Sorry I did not get on here earlier but I was at the AWESOME DAVID COOK CONCERT...TALK ABOUT COOL!!!!! only 1400 tickets sold. Small auditorium and no matter where you sat you were closer than you would be at a big arena show.

CONGRATS AMBER!!!! Welcome to the world Hayden!
welcome-byc.gif

and yes Cajunliz Amber and I just met a few months ago. I stopped by her house she is like 2 hours or so away from me....which is cool!

Im glad I got it right, Jennay! LOL. Im so excited he's here. I just cant wait to see him!

Cogratulations Amber!! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to see the picts of the one that caused all of this excitement!! Happy Birthday Hayden!! (Tom)

Last edited:
She is trying to send me pictures on my phone but I cannot get them for some reason......heading to the IT dept to see if they can help me! URGH! Jordie, maybe she can send them to your phone. Might ask her!

Yeah, I guess I should update the latest text I got.

7:40 AM - We're all settled in our new room and got some rest. Hayden is doing well but I'm still out of it from the incident yesterday. I'm sending more pictures (which I could not get)

I will just have to drive up there and get the real shots and put them on here I guess! LOL

Back
Top Bottom