Thought I would share...Hayden with his chickens!

How is mama today?

I know at the end of my pregnancies I was anxious to have them...ready to be able to breathe again when I tied my shoes mostly, ha ha....and tired of all the pressure on my bladder.

Hugs,
gretch

I'm doing good aside from the continued morning sickness, nausea, heartburn, back pain, lack of sleep and having to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes, lol
barnie.gif

BUT........Not much longer now!!

Quote:
When did you start back with the " morning sickness /nausea ? I heard that is the preparation for labor .

Try and relax and get as much rest and sleep as you can , you gonna needed it .

The morning sickness never stopped, I've had it the whole time.

Just a few more days now! I'm gettin very anxious and excited!

I was sick with my first one the whole way through and she was born with a lot of hair... only saying that because that's what I've heard is the cause from some others who experianced it.

Well, down to one day!

I'm anxious, nervous and scared all in one!

Everything is ready and packed, all my chores are done around the house, now i just have to sit and wait.
barnie.gif

So, I'm going in tomorrow morning at 6am, the hospital will be keeping me until Thursday.
So, I will post pics of my baby boy then!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
GOOD LUCK ...... did you know that being scared , nervous and anxious can actually stop a person from going into labor ? I had a friend that went into a panich attack during labor and her labor actually stopped DRY ......

Relaxing during labor is the key to a quick time in labor . Could mean the difference between a few hours , verses several hours ... Are you taking the epidural ?

Once they gave my daughter the epidural for her last baby , she went from 5 cenimters to delivering in less than 2 hours ...... went from 7 cenimeters to delivery in 15 minutes ......

Ohhhhhh BY THE WAY , she just found out she is expecting again .... this will be her 3rd. she already has an 8 yr. old son and almost a 5 yr. old daughter .....

thumbsup.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom