Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Shalom! I’m Adiyah and I live in Houston, Texas. I’m a believer in our Messiah Yeshua and I strive to walk as He walked. I love the whole of scripture and about 5 years ago, I discovered His Feast days and celebrate them instead of the manmade pagan counterfeits. It’s been a big blessing for my walk! I am 36 and I have two dogs, 21 chickens, 6 quail, 3 goats and lots of baby chicks I’m trying to sell haha. I love diversity in my flock and lots of colored eggs! I have Americaunas, Lavender Orpington, Buff Brahma, Silkies, and lots of heritage breeds. My favorite breed is Salmon Favorelle! I’m currently nursing my favorite chicken back to health inside my home and it’s been very stressful not knowing if she will make it from one day to the next. Would you all please keep me and Buttercup in your prayers? It’s been a hard time for me lately because I get very attached to my favorite animals and the thought of losing her is honestly bringing tears to my eyes. I’m so happy I found y’all:)

Shalom! I’m Adiyah and I live in Houston, Texas. I’m a believer in our Messiah Yeshua and I strive to walk as He walked. I love the whole of scripture and about 5 years ago, I discovered His Feast days and celebrate them instead of the manmade pagan counterfeits. It’s been a big blessing for my walk! I am 36 and I have two dogs, 21 chickens, 6 quail, 3 goats and lots of baby chicks I’m trying to sell haha. I love diversity in my flock and lots of colored eggs! I have Americaunas, Lavender Orpington, Buff Brahma, Silkies, and lots of heritage breeds. My favorite breed is Salmon Favorelle! I’m currently nursing my favorite chicken back to health inside my home and it’s been very stressful not knowing if she will make it from one day to the next. Would you all please keep me and Buttercup in your prayers? It’s been a hard time for me lately because I get very attached to my favorite animals and the thought of losing her is honestly bringing tears to my eyes. I’m so happy I found y’all:)
Do you celebrate Christmas & easter

Do you celebrate Christmas & easter
I do not. Once I researched the origins, I couldn’t continue in good conscience but I do not judge those who haven’t been convicted of this. I celebrate Passover as a memorial.. knowing our Savior fulfilled all the Spring Feasts and I celebrate the Fall Feasts like Sukkot in anticipation and excitement that one day we will all dwell with our Father together as one! There’s a lot of deep things to learn from Scripture once we read it with the Spirit and not man made religious lenses. Thanks for asking!

Back
Top Bottom