Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
I have another prayer request. We moved late last year and my husband purchased a new phone. He had just gotten back from somewhere today when a neighbor dropped by unexpectedly, asking him to go somewhere. My husband thinks he left his phone on the hood of his truck when he got home, but with the neighbor dropping by, he completely forgot it was there and left to follow him in the truck. He hasn't seen it since. He drove the whole thing slowly, seeing if it was on the road. Then later he and I took a drive with him driving slow and me hanging out the window, scanning the grass for it. And right now he's walking the road from our house to the neighbor's house (who lives 5 mi away) and is looking for it. Please pray that he would find it. 🙏

Well, he's back, but no phone. He did bring me these, however ❤️
20210615_192921.jpg

I have another prayer request. We moved late last year and my husband purchased a new phone. He had just gotten back from somewhere today when a neighbor dropped by unexpectedly, asking him to go somewhere. My husband thinks he left his phone on the hood of his truck when he got home, but with the neighbor dropping by, he completely forgot it was there and left to follow him in the truck. He hasn't seen it since. He drove the whole thing slowly, seeing if it was on the road. Then later he and I took a drive with him driving slow and me hanging out the window, scanning the grass for it. And right now he's walking the road from our house to the neighbor's house (who lives 5 mi away) and is looking for it. Please pray that he would find it. 🙏
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known...not even his phone! I'm believing with you for its safe return to you.

So excited about all who have flocked to our thread(pun intended). If you don't have your location on your banner please let us know where your from. We have people from all across the country. Also tell us a little about yourself
I am from California. Some things about me…

Well, I love chickens..? We currently have 3 dogs, 19 chickens, 10 eggs in the incubator, and 6 quail. My family live on a 9 acre land with most of it being sloped. Look forward to meeting others with the same interests! Nice to meet you again, @turkey girl 0964!

I'm so blessed to have such tremendous tree cover. Their run is shaded all day except for 1 corner. I have misters around the top of their fence and put small fans in their coop at night.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617-160731_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-160731_Gallery.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 6
I am Caroline Peterson and I live in Vail Arizona east of Tucson I live on 3 acres of land with my amazing husband of 39 years and my 3 kids, my oldest lives in Globe AZ with his wife and 2 kids. I love my 34 chickens, 11 turkeys, 2 goats, rabbit and 1 pig. I have a degree in agriculture. I love to read and work the land. Planting seeds and harvesting meat and plants is so rewarding! I got to Victory Baptist Church and I teach the Sunday school. I love to watch Truthunedited If any of you have heard of it. :D
Never knew you own a pig! One of our neighbors is a pig farmer as well.

Back
Top Bottom