Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
Hows everyone doing? The weather is warming up here in Oklahoma and my flock is sure happy about it. I started some more seeds today can't wait to get planting. I love spring and fall, summer not so much its just to dang hot here.

Doing well today. Chillier than I would like but not brutally cold and not snowy like it had been. We were able to spend time outside today. Chickens for to forage for a while, human kids got to ride bikes, I planted more seed (hopeful it’ll sprout this time), and started to get some wood ready to build a duck coop. We just got a bunch of rain so everything is super wet still.

Oh no! I didn’t even think about skunks being predators. I’m sorry for your recent loss and hope you can prevent another.
They’re opportunists. They will eat eggs, feed or chickens - whatever is handy. The one I got last week found its way into the run where the chickens were locked in and couldn’t escape, so he was able to corner one.

Doing well today. Chillier than I would like but not brutally cold and not snowy like it had been. We were able to spend time outside today. Chickens for to forage for a while, human kids got to ride bikes, I planted more seed (hopeful it’ll sprout this time), and started to get some wood ready to build a duck coop. We just got a bunch of rain so everything is super wet still.
Sounds like you had a wonderful day😊

Have any of you all been to The Ark Encounter? I have fortunately been to the museum part and I've been to the actual Ark that they built. I have many pictures from both places. It is absolutely incredible to see what they have compiled in these museums!
DSC_0412.JPG

Back
Top Bottom