Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
I just finally got through everyone's messages, hi everyone! My husband and I are lucky to go to a small, and stubborn, church. We haven't missed a day through this covid stuff, God has been so good, we've had some amazing messages, prayer, and healing.

We have 11 pullets that are almost hens and just bought 11 more chicks who are 2 weeks old today! I'll have to engender to tell them happy meepday 😁 we also have a dog, a cat, 6 guineas, and a herd of motorcycles.

We are patched in members of a Motorcycle Ministry, riding for the Lord and spreading the good news of the gospel. Covid put a damper on our typical year, usually we do biker Sunday's, benefit rides to support a local farm that uses horses to provide therapy for vets and anyone with a disability and St Judes. We usually bring some great evangelists and preachers through too, some real Saul turned Paul testimonies in them! Our pastor and my hubby also teach a faith based addiction recovery class.

God has been so good to me, some days have been completely horrible but He never left me, He's blessed me with answered prayers, an amazing husband, and all these support fun chickens! I haven't had a garden in years, I had a big one when I lived in Idaho and I loved it.

Thanks for starting this thread!

I just finally got through everyone's messages, hi everyone! My husband and I are lucky to go to a small, and stubborn, church. We haven't missed a day through this covid stuff, God has been so good, we've had some amazing messages, prayer, and healing.

We have 11 pullets that are almost hens and just bought 11 more chicks who are 2 weeks old today! I'll have to engender to tell them happy meepday 😁 we also have a dog, a cat, 6 guineas, and a herd of motorcycles.

We are patched in members of a Motorcycle Ministry, riding for the Lord and spreading the good news of the gospel. Covid put a damper on our typical year, usually we do biker Sunday's, benefit rides to support a local farm that uses horses to provide therapy for vets and anyone with a disability and St Judes. We usually bring some great evangelists and preachers through too, some real Saul turned Paul testimonies in them! Our pastor and my hubby also teach a faith based addiction recovery class.

God has been so good to me, some days have been completely horrible but He never left me, He's blessed me with answered prayers, an amazing husband, and all these support fun chickens! I haven't had a garden in years, I had a big one when I lived in Idaho and I loved it.

@2ndTink you had me at “heard of motorcycles” we are also patched members of a motorcycle ministry (my husband and I actually met through it while I was part of a home fellowship they were doing). We have a rider in a different state with the moniker “Tinker” so your username also sparked my interest.

Nice to meet you!

Have any of you all been to The Ark Encounter? I have fortunately been to the museum part and I've been to the actual Ark that they built. I have many pictures from both places. It is absolutely incredible to see what they have compiled in these museums!
View attachment 2552897
I have been wanting to take my grandkids. Glad to hear its as amazing as it looks!

What a great testimony. Glad to meet you Tink. Your story is so encouraging.

Just thought I would say hello! Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and He's the only reason I'm still here, really.
So happy to have you join this thread. I'm so happy to see so many believers on here. Jesus is the only answer for this broken world and its gonna take all of us praying and living a life of peace and grace to change hearts and minds. We need to show them we have something they want/need. Have a blessed day everyone

@2ndTink you had me at “heard of motorcycles” we are also patched members of a motorcycle ministry (my husband and I actually met through it while I was part of a home fellowship they were doing). We have a rider in a different state with the moniker “Tinker” so your username also sparked my interest.

Nice to meet you!
We have a Tinker too! I met him maybe two years ago on a ride, he rode about 2 hours just to get to the ride, did the ride with us and rode back home, it was great! We ride with 2nd Thief M/M.

I grew up on horses, sold all them when I left Idaho, then met my husband when I was traveling because him and his boss talked me into going for a ride with him. I've been riding behind him or beside him ever since! We can't say no very often to each other, especially when it comes to bikes. I had one and he had one, then I had two, then three, then he got a second, and last fall he got a third. We are hopeless! My oldest is a 1977 Ironhead that I'm working on, we both love to work together in the shop (on separate bikes, it's just more peaceful that way 🤣) and play Crowder, Needtobreathe, Zach Williams and so on.

Nice to meet you too!
- Tink 1Cor 15:10

Hi! I'm a Christian.
It's fun to meet more like-minded people!
I have a garden started. 72 tomatoes, 40 some peppers, 30 various herb plants, and some flowers are started indoors. Here's the garden I had last year!
Screenshot_2021-03-02-20-40-16~2.png

What state do you live in?

We have a Tinker too! I met him maybe two years ago on a ride, he rode about 2 hours just to get to the ride, did the ride with us and rode back home, it was great! We ride with 2nd Thief M/M.

I grew up on horses, sold all them when I left Idaho, then met my husband when I was traveling because him and his boss talked me into going for a ride with him. I've been riding behind him or beside him ever since! We can't say no very often to each other, especially when it comes to bikes. I had one and he had one, then I had two, then three, then he got a second, and last fall he got a third. We are hopeless! My oldest is a 1977 Ironhead that I'm working on, we both love to work together in the shop (on separate bikes, it's just more peaceful that way 🤣) and play Crowder, Needtobreathe, Zach Williams and so on.

Nice to meet you too!
- Tink 1Cor 15:10

@2ndTink!!!! No way!! Well I’m Princess of Princess and PlumCrazy with the AR chapter of 2T! Tinker joined when we were leading the Richmond Chapter. He’s a great guy so glad you got to meet him. Are you down in Shenandoah Chapter Pastor G?!

Back
Top Bottom