Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
View attachment 2706454

Yesterday I got my dream chickens, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes! I'm so excited to finally have some, it's been my dream for a long time. :D

It's been pretty hot and humid here, not fun. I'm trying to spread out the frozen cucumbers as much as I can, my plants have not started producing yet so I'm about to run out.

I've got no plans for the summer other than to survive the heat. I am definitely a winter person.
I love BLRW! They are so pretty! Hope you enjoy them. I just got one as my mystery chick from McMurray!

Just found this thread. I love chickens (and really any poultry,) but more importantly, Jesus. I am working on strengthening my faith.

I use chickens as kind of my "emotional support animals" I am so glad to have them in my life.

Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled across this thread!
Yees! and ya know,, I knew there was one but last week I looked and looked and couldnt find it,,,, ODD!

IMG_0467.JPG

Happy Friday! the coffee pot is full, grab a cup
I have been in the book of Philippians this week
Philippians 4:8-9 is my focus, not to let hear say and worry pull me left or right, but to stay the course.
To focus on the task at hand and in all I do , do as unto the Lord, my very best.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 😊
The weekend has started off with a bang, but I'm making it through with good humor!
My husband left the state yesterday to go get the rest of our belongings from his sister's house from when we moved a few months ago. I'm very sad he's gone. 😭
Then late afternoon the power went out, and was out until midnight (a tree limb fell on a power line near the house and snapped it). My phone doesn't really have service without Wi-Fi, so I had no contact with the outside world. My neighbor ended up driving over and bringing me a kerosene lamp and a big flashlight. God bless her heart!
It is pretty hot and humid here, so I was so thankful when the air conditioner flipping on in my room in the middle of the night woke me up from a fitful doze. 💃
Then this morning we still didn't have water. Called my husband and he talked me through how to do something with the water pressure regulator thingamabob downstairs, and that got water back on upstairs, but it started leaking near the pressure valve. 😭 I just have a bucket under it for now. Thankfully it has slowed to a small trickle, so he can look at it when he comes back and not worry that the basement will be totally flooded.

View attachment 2713780

Happy Friday! the coffee pot is full, grab a cup
I have been in the book of Philippians this week
Philippians 4:8-9 is my focus, not to let hear say and worry pull me left or right, but to stay the course.
To focus on the task at hand and in all I do , do as unto the Lord, my very best.
I absolutely love that, Amen!!!

The weekend has started off with a bang, but I'm making it through with good humor!
My husband left the state yesterday to go get the rest of our belongings from his sister's house from when we moved a few months ago. I'm very sad he's gone. 😭
Then late afternoon the power went out, and was out until midnight (a tree limb fell on a power line near the house and snapped it). My phone doesn't really have service without Wi-Fi, so I had no contact with the outside world. My neighbor ended up driving over and bringing me a kerosene lamp and a big flashlight. God bless her heart!
It is pretty hot and humid here, so I was so thankful when the air conditioner flipping on in my room in the middle of the night woke me up from a fitful doze. 💃
Then this morning we still didn't have water. Called my husband and he talked me through how to do something with the water pressure regulator thingamabob downstairs, and that got water back on upstairs, but it started leaking near the pressure valve. 😭 I just have a bucket under it for now. Thankfully it has slowed to a small trickle, so he can look at it when he comes back and not worry that the basement will be totally flooded.
I'm sorry to hear your having troubles im praying for you right now. If the devil can't steal your joy he can't keep your goods. Keep your joy in the battle because you know God is in the battle fighting for you and you will win!

Back
Top Bottom