Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
The weekend has started off with a bang, but I'm making it through with good humor!
My husband left the state yesterday to go get the rest of our belongings from his sister's house from when we moved a few months ago. I'm very sad he's gone. 😭
Then late afternoon the power went out, and was out until midnight (a tree limb fell on a power line near the house and snapped it). My phone doesn't really have service without Wi-Fi, so I had no contact with the outside world. My neighbor ended up driving over and bringing me a kerosene lamp and a big flashlight. God bless her heart!
It is pretty hot and humid here, so I was so thankful when the air conditioner flipping on in my room in the middle of the night woke me up from a fitful doze. 💃
Then this morning we still didn't have water. Called my husband and he talked me through how to do something with the water pressure regulator thingamabob downstairs, and that got water back on upstairs, but it started leaking near the pressure valve. 😭 I just have a bucket under it for now. Thankfully it has slowed to a small trickle, so he can look at it when he comes back and not worry that the basement will be totally flooded.
Hope all is better soon!

I would also like to ask for prayer for my friend, Katrina. She was pregnant with her fourth baby and just let me know that she miscarried a couple weeks ago. She was 16 weeks along with their first boy. Both she and her husband are devastated. 💔
So sorry to hear about your friend. I am praying for her comfort and healing. I know God will turn her sorrow into joy and her mourning into dancing. He will take what the enemy meant for evil and turn it into something good.

Be a doer, not just hear or talk about it
meme_james_doers_hearers.jpeg

I have another prayer request. We moved late last year and my husband purchased a new phone. He had just gotten back from somewhere today when a neighbor dropped by unexpectedly, asking him to go somewhere. My husband thinks he left his phone on the hood of his truck when he got home, but with the neighbor dropping by, he completely forgot it was there and left to follow him in the truck. He hasn't seen it since. He drove the whole thing slowly, seeing if it was on the road. Then later he and I took a drive with him driving slow and me hanging out the window, scanning the grass for it. And right now he's walking the road from our house to the neighbor's house (who lives 5 mi away) and is looking for it. Please pray that he would find it. 🙏

I have another prayer request. We moved late last year and my husband purchased a new phone. He had just gotten back from somewhere today when a neighbor dropped by unexpectedly, asking him to go somewhere. My husband thinks he left his phone on the hood of his truck when he got home, but with the neighbor dropping by, he completely forgot it was there and left to follow him in the truck. He hasn't seen it since. He drove the whole thing slowly, seeing if it was on the road. Then later he and I took a drive with him driving slow and me hanging out the window, scanning the grass for it. And right now he's walking the road from our house to the neighbor's house (who lives 5 mi away) and is looking for it. Please pray that he would find it. 🙏
St. Anthony is the patron saint of finding lost things. He can help too, if you ask😊

Back
Top Bottom