Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Aww!
love.gif

Did you hatch the chicks? Is it a pair? Your awesome!
My humidity is at 47% is that OK? And my temp is at 99 (i have a still air) Im just soooo worried I might kill the baby
hide.gif

And no, I didnt get in trouble lol. But I do have school.

I hatched them and I'm thinking I might have a male and a female. In fact I'm pretty sure. But I'm getting a few hatchery chicks (pullets) to make sure.

Still airs are supposed to be closer to the 100-101 mark. But it's growing!! So that's good! I have 4 Apples in lockdown.
So are you sneaking on the computer right now ?

After ev gets hers! I promise! I wanted to get a few in my bator first cuz you all are gonna be taking them up :lol: I dont care tho. Cuz im sure you all enjoy the ducklings very much!

I have a feeling that if only one hatches it stays here forever lol!

I hope its a blue girl! I cant keep Any more boys! I have bad ratios as it is, 5 boys, and 7 girls :/

Kinda sorta sneaking on the PC. I need to get off now though. I will be on later though.

How many more days till the apples hatch? I hope you get a boy and 3 girls :)

Kinda sorta sneaking on the PC. I need to get off now though. I will be on later though.
How many more days till the apples hatch? I hope you get a boy and 3 girls
smile.png

I'll be happy with one of each. Tmw is the "big" day, but I've got one working on external pip now.

I'll be watchin' for ya DG!! Get back to school!

Ok back home, had to run a kid to base (we are a military family) to see the doctor for a school excuse note. Grabbing some lunch and turning eggs than will get our care charts pulls and sha them.

Not sure who asked now, but yes we have eggs hatching about every 2-3 days around here, or atleast once a week. Keeps us busy busy.

We have BLRW, a slew of them actually growing out right now. Cute little buggers.

Ok back home, had to run a kid to base (we are a military family) to see the doctor for a school excuse note. Grabbing some lunch and turning eggs than will get our care charts pulls and sha them.

Not sure who asked now, but yes we have eggs hatching about every 2-3 days around here, or atleast once a week. Keeps us busy busy.

We have BLRW, a slew of them actually growing out right now. Cute little buggers.
I love them. They're so calm.

Celtic. How much for a few eggs of BLRW from you? I'd like to have from some you and QJ, that way no inbreeding happens. So how much for 6 eggs?

QJ, are gonna be chargeing me for BLRW eggs? How much? How old are your chicks?

We are on our way to pick up some jersy steers, yay! They are cute too!

Back
Top Bottom