Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

QJ....your puppy is adorable! What did you name you? Memphis is the only place I've been in Tennesse...would love to drive up into the Smoky Mountains!

13 more of my eggs I put in a few days ago are FERTILE. I'm pretty excited. With these though, I can't tell what's a mallard, and what's the ancona with a few of them. So I'll just have to wait!

SEBBIE UPDATE***

I have ONE external pip and one that has turned and I can no longer see the beak. I'm going to pip for that one when I get back from the school run. I had a bad feeling about that egg anyway, and I'm not losing it because I waited.

Thoughts? Constructive Criticism? Utah? Marty? lol.

QJ....your puppy is adorable! What did you name you? Memphis is the only place I've been in Tennesse...would love to drive up into the Smoky Mountains!

Thanks! We haven't named her yet. We're waiting on the "perfect name". Something will come to us.
And we had only been as far as Nashville, but once outside of there the hills start coming and it's just gorgeous!

Chicken, thanks!! I am excited not only for my 3 buffs that are in hatcher, but I have 13 more grey dewlaps on day 6 in cooker, at least 7 of them dewlaps already have spiders... and hopefully I will see a few more tomorrow!

I'll be around, if you want to talk through what you see.... hopefully before you bust open the entire top half of the shell. Also... don't forget to leave bottom half of fat end alone to create a cradle, if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom