Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

i candled my eggs last night (day 6) and it looks like
11 of 12 are growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Congrats, bakin!!!!! We can be hatch buddies, as I have goose eggs growing on day 8.
highfive.gif

cool!
highfive.gif
glad i didn't let my son talk me into a couple of ducklings when we picked up our chicks lol, the kiddos should have alot of babies to play with at our easter bonanza (getting meat chicks in around the 29th too) then i will be keeping about 4-5 pekins and selling the rest
big_smile.png
, then i will have welshies going in the bator a couple days later
wee.gif

Pretty soon we'll all have little fuzzies running around. I have 7 eggs growing in my Brinsea Mini. Hatch day is the 22nd, I think. I love that little incubator. I ordered the Octagon 20 for my goose eggs, I hope I like that one just as well.

Very cool! We three can stress/celebrate together!

Christine, I bet you will love your new bator! I'm still using the bottom of the line set-up with 2 LG still air bators and a homemade extender for hatching. But so far my eggs are growing well.

Quote:
Pretty soon we'll all have little fuzzies running around. I have 7 eggs growing in my Brinsea Mini. Hatch day is the 22nd, I think. I love that little incubator. I ordered the Octagon 20 for my goose eggs, I hope I like that one just as well.
I have lockdown on March 24 for my sebastopol eggs. :D I've also traded some eggs for blue eggs and some lovely saddleback sebbies.
love.gif

Last edited:
Very cool! We three can stress/celebrate together!

Christine, I bet you will love your new bator! I'm still using the bottom of the line set-up with 2 LG still air bators and a homemade extender for hatching. But so far my eggs are growing well.

smile.png
I hope so! I'm going to hand turn and that will be new for me.
I have lockdown on March 24 for my sebastopol eggs. :D I've also traded some eggs for blue eggs and some lovely saddleback sebbies.
love.gif
Fun times ahead!

Back
Top Bottom